Why use Clyde Bosman Plumbing?
Clyde Bosman Plumbing was founded early in 1995 with the vision of creating a company that customers can depend on and trust, dedicated to offering clients a plumbing service like none other in Cape Town. Nearly 20 years along the journey is continuing with Clyde’s son Darren who shares the exact same vision.
- Professionalism: All our plumbers are qualified and have trained under Clyde himself, learning old fashioned work ethics and implementing a “nothing is impossible” attitude that Clyde and the team are renowned for.
- NO CALL OUT FEES: Making our billing structure simple and affordable.
- Registered and Insured: All plumbers are registered with (PIRB) and carry insurance upwards of R20mil.
- Genuine 24 Hour Service: We offer a genuine 24 hour emergency service to all new and existing clients.
- We Recycle: Reducing our own and our customer's carbon footprint by recycling all materials removed. All materials are returned to our workshop where we have dedicated recycle bins for steel, brass, copper, plastic and timber.
- Customer Satisfaction: We pride ourselves in our customer retention success ratio, and look after our customer’s property leaving as clean as we found it.
- Insurance Approved: We are listed as preferred suppliers for some of South Africa’s largest insurance groups.
- Knowledge: All plumbers are kept up-to-date with new and old plumbing and drainage systems used in Cape Town. We offer a wide variety of plumbing and drainage services.
- Know Who We Are: All staff wear clearly marked and are easily identifiable by their work uniforms.
- Fully Stocked Trucks: Our trucks are stocked with 90% of day-to-day materials which reduces “down-time” for our customers.